SICILY ISLAND STATE BANK
P.O. Box 68
SICILY ISLAND, LA 71368
You provide important information about yourself when you do business with our financial institution. This information is important because it helps us get a better picture of your needs, provide better service, and complete our transactions more effectively. The federal agencies' Regulation P requires us to inform you of the types of information we collect, as well as how and with whom we share the information.
Below are definitions of terms we use followed by an outline of our information sharing policy:
We, our and us means Sicily Island State Bank. You and Your means the following types of customers:
All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
Nonpublic Personal Information: Information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
Affiliate: A company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
Nonaffiliated Third Party: A company that is not an affiliate of ours.
1. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
• Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties.
2. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE We do NOT disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to "those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you." We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your account information, please contact us.
Telephone: (318) 389‑5781
Fax: (318) 389‑5755